Job Title: Production Engineer
Job Type: Full time
(Brief information about scope of the job)
Directs and coordinates production processes, materials and workspace layouts to ensure fast and efficient production.
• Operation of mechanical equipment, automatic production lines;
• Organization and execution of their installation, commissioning, maintenance and spare parts ordering;
• Calculation of the production capacity and production load;
• Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
• Meet and follow-up company KPI’s;
• Organize production and shifts according to the production plan;
• Provides guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
• Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production
o A bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering;
o Good working knowledge of English.
o Knowledge of basic practices in the maintenance and operation;
o Experience with SAP desired.
c) Functional skills:
o Knowledge of standards and technical regulations;
o Knowledge of the theory of machines and mechanisms.
Ability to work with technical documentation, to read engineering drawings and to understand electrical and pneumatic circuits.
Full-time. Monday to Friday, with one hour for lunch.
May occasionally be required to travel
How to apply:
Interested applicants can submit a detailed CV either to the Turkmenistan Coca – Cola Bottlers office at: 4/2 Hero of Turkmenistan A. Niyazov Av., Ashgabat
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position that you are applying for.